Thursday 22 January 2015

[Midnight Cinderella] Alyn Crawford Walkthrough (updating)






Midnight Cinderella
Alyn Crawford Walkthrough (UPDATING)





Love trajectory movement depends on what you choose among 3 selections. One is going to Honey route, another is going to Sugar route, and the other remain still.

The meanings of selections are same, but expressions could not be correct because of version difference. Exact options are continually updated. Please let me know if there are any errors.






Part 1-04
Yes. I plan to give my all. (Sugar)
I'm looking forward to your support. (Honey)
I'll do the best I can. (Keep)


Part 1-05
Alyn's Photo
'Secret Morning'

Part 1-09
Thanks for last night. (K)
Sorry about last night. (S)
Are you OK? You were up late too. (H)






Part 2-04
Really? I'm glad to hear that! (H)
I know! We've been together everyday.(S)
You think so? Does she really? (K)

Part 2-06
No, I'm fine! (S)
I-I might not be. (K)
J-just give me a moment!(H)





Part 3-02
You're right. Can't be helped, I suppose. (S)
I suppose. (H)
Thank you. (K)

Royal Challenge
Premium - Camisole Dress with Ribbon (300coin/beauty 50)
Normal - High-Waisted Lace-Up Skirt (100coin/3500bell/beauty 20)

Part 3-07
Take a deep breath (K)
Sigh slightly (H)
Look toward Alyn (S)





Part 4-04
Stick my head out (S)
Try to run away (K)
Hide again (H)

Part 4-09
Th-thank you. (H)
Oh! (K)
Aha, I see. (S)





Part 5-04
That's too bad. (S)
Really? (K)
But it might not be, right? (H)


Royal Challenge
Grace Required 2500
Gift from Alyn- Rose Earrings (beauty 30)

Part 5-06
I won't be a bother! (K)
Of course! (S)
I understand! (H)





Part 6-03
Begin to walk out (K)
Step away from the cemetery (H)
Stay hidden (S)

Part 6-08
Respond with a smile (H)
Squirm uncomfortably (S)
Grin and bear it (K)

Royal Challenge
Premium - Wrap-Around Braid (400coin / beauty 80)
Normal - Shoulder-Length Bob (150coin / 5000bell / beauty 25)





Part 7-02
I'm not that light! (S)
This is embarrassing. (K)
L-let me down! (H)

Part 7-08
I-it's nothing. (S)
Well, you see... (H)
...... (K)





Part 8-03
You surprised me! (S)
He must really like people! (H)
He's a playful one! (K)

Royal Challenge
Premium - Russet Boots and Two-Tone Boston Bag (400coin / beauty 80)
Normal - Café Noir Ankle Boots and Handbag (150coin / 5000bell / beauty 25)

Part 8-09
Y-yes... I will! (H)
I understand. (K)
If you want me to... (S)

Royal Challenge
Grace required 6500
Gift from Louis- Pink Roses and Strawberry Hair Deco (beauty 30)





Part 9-02
All right. (S)
I'll take good care of him. (K)
Nod silently (H)

Part 9-10
Run up to him (H)
Stay hidden and wait (S)
Cautiously get closer (K)





Part 10-02
....... (K)
B-butㅡ (H)
I can't do that! (S)


Royal Challenge
Premium - Strawberry & Chocolate Colored Dress (500coin/beauty 100)
Normal - Frilled Citrus Dress (300coin/8000bell/beauty 50)

Part 10-08
Close your eyes (S)
Clasp his hands (H)
Look up at Alyn (K)





Honey Route Part 11~13
Now whatever you choose, you can see honey/secret ending and epilogue.

Part 12 Royal challenge
Grace Required 13500
Gift from Alyn - Arthur (beauty 60)


Part 13 Royal Challenge
Premium - Sweet Dress in Chocolate Tones (900coin/beauty 180)
Normal - Classic Coral Pink Rose Dress (500coin/20000bell/beauty 100)

Epilogue
Honey Ending or Secret Ending(Alyn's viewpoint)
Honey Route Royal Title: Lovely Cinderella
Secret Ending Gift: Midnight Dance Hall (beauty 120)
Gifts For New Story: 1000bell, 5 Story Tickets





Sugar Route Part 11~13
Now whatever you choose, you can see sugar ending. There is no epilogue in sugar route.


Part 12 Royal challenge
Grace Required 13500
Gift from Alyn - Antique Table Clock

Sugar Route Royal Challenge
Premium - Golden Dress with Red Roses (900coin / beauty 180)
Normal - Pink Rose Dress (500coin / 20000bell / beauty 100)

Sugar Route Royal Title: Fantasy(?) Princess








No comments:

Post a Comment