Thursday 15 January 2015

[Midnight Cinderella] About Endings






Midnight Cinderella
About Endings



Each suitor's story has THREE different happy endings. Sugar, honey, and secret. Ending is determined just before you read part 11, depending on a position of your love trajectory indicator. If your love indicator is in sugar side, of course sugar route open, and vice versa.



In case of honey route, your grace point matters.  When the time you read last part of honey route, you will be able to see secret ending instead of honey ending so long as your grace points exceed some figure.



Let us suppose that my grace point is 14000 in part 12 of Louis's honey route. I would pass the royal challenge(required grace points 13500), but my grace value is not that high. Therefore, I could read honey ending which is narrated by female protagonist(princess). If my point overs 20000, for example, however, I will be able to read secret ending which is shown by Louis's viewpoint. Besides, I could get the avatar background where reminisce place with Louis.



* Both honey ending and secret ending are same story but are displayed by different point of view.
* In sugar route, all you have to do is passing the grace point royal challenge after part 12.
* I'm just guessing over 15000 grace points are required to reach secret epilogue.



* SUM
Indicator in left section of love trajectory >> Sugar Ending
Indicator in right section of love trajectory>> Honey Ending (moderate grace point: Honey Epilogue / high grace point: Secret Epilogue)






2 comments:

  1. Which is more romantic in the suitor's ever after route?
    Royal or Classic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is late but, from personal experience, the only thing I remember about the endings is that, in Louis' ever after.... Royal ending had a kid and Classic was something poetic about comparing the magical flower and the MC with a wildflower in the road. But I could be wrong. Ummm, I feel like you should read both if you can; Royal was cute but Classic was touching for me.
      But then again, I can only speak for Louis' version.

      Delete